How to Access the on-Line Catalog
Link to the on-Line Catalog
In order to create your own account and access it from home you must first be a registered patron in the library’s data base. This can only be accomplished by coming into either the SaddleBrooke or DesertView Library and having it entered into the system. If you have been checking out books from the SaddleBrooke Library System, you are already registered. From here you enter your “bar code” which is the phone number you use at the library to check out books (no dashes). Then click on “Forgot your password?” and the system will send you an e-mail with a link which allows you to create your own password for the Evolve On-Line Catalog. You may also come into the DesertView or SaddleBrooke Library and have the volunteer on duty enter your selected password into your patron record.
Each household registered to use the SaddleBrooke Library System typically uses one phone number. If more than one member of the household wishes to keep a separate patron record to keep track of previously read titles, each member must have a separate phone number. This can be a cell phone number. We ask that patrons use only valid phone numbers because the volunteers call this phone number to notify the patron of available reserved material.
The Evolve Webopac has several useful features which can be accessed from home, including:
- Sign into your library account and see what you currently have checked out
- Renew books from home on your computer
- Reserve any cataloged item in the collection
- E-mail alerts – reminders your books are overdue, your reserved item is ready to be picked up, and other notifications
- View your transaction history to see books you have previously checked out
- Ask for print outs of items you have just checked out
- Discover the most recently added items to the collections