How to Use the Library
- New to SaddleBrooke? You will need to register at the DesertView or SaddleBrooke One Library in order to use our libraries. When you are registered all you will be asked for is your phone number to check out library materials.
- Renew your books by phone or in person, or on the website as long as there is no one waiting on the reserve list for your book.
- Place your name on a waiting list for items that are checked out and not available. This can be done in person at either the DesertView or SaddleBrooke One Library, or on the Library Catalog Website: http://webopac.infovisionsoftware.com/saddlebrooke/ You will be notified by phone or e-mail when the item is available for you to pick it up.
DesertView and SaddleBrooke One Libraries: Loan Periods and Fines
- New Fiction titles are checked out for 7, 14, or 28 days depending upon length and incur a .25 fine per day after the due date.
- New Non-fiction books at both the SaddleBrooke One and DesertView Libraries are checked out for 14 or 28 days depending upon length and incur a .25 fine per day after the due date.
- New audiobooks will incur a .25 fine per day after the due date.
- New Large Print will incur a .25 fine per day after the due date.
- Videos (DesertView only) are checked out for 7 days and incur a .25 fine per day after the due date.
- Consumer Reports magazine (DesertView only)
- Travel (DesertView only)
- National Parks (DesertView only)
- Hardback Fiction and Non-Fiction regular collection
- Southwest Books (DesertView only)
- Large Print
- Pulitzer Prize (SaddleBrooke One only)
- Local Authors (SaddleBrooke One only)
Paperback books are not cataloged and may be borrowed without checking them out, but please return them to the library from which they were borrowed within a reasonable amount of time.
There is a fee based upon replacement cost for lost or severely damaged (including smoke and water) library materials. Lost or damaged materials may also be replaced at your own expense. Contact the respective library manager.
Recommend a Purchase For Our Libraries
Guidelines to follow are:
- Should be published with the last 2 years.
- The book should be current and of enduring interest to a large number of patrons.
- All book recommendations are subject to the approval of the library management.